Sierra Hills School
Helpful, Outstanding, Ownership, Truthful
News & Events:
- Kindergarten Roundup is fast approaching! If you have a child that will be entering the 2020-21 Kindergarten school year, be sure to mark your calendar for Friday, March 20th! Sierra Hills School will hold its annual Kindergarten Roundup on that date from 12:00-2:00. Be sure to enroll your child on our online enrollment (above) and bring the specified paperwork to the roundup along with your child. If you have any questions prior to March 20th, please contact our office at 530-878-WISE (9473). We hope to see you there!
- Robotics Club is accepting enrollment for second and third graders. Space is limited. Turn in the participation form and check the schedule for meeting dates. We meet in room 21 from 2-3pm on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
- Coding Club is a new addition for second and third graders. Students have been developing games, interactive stories and animations using the programming language Scratch. Space is limited. Turn in the participation form and check the schedule for dates We meet in room 15 on Mondays for two hours from 1-3pm.
- 2019 - 2020 Bus Passes are now available at the District office. Please bring in your Bus Pass Application to the district office to receive yours. At that time they will help you identify your child's route. There are also Newly Updated FAQ's and Bus Rules.
- Looking for ways to support our school? Donations are being accepted for the upcoming school year. Please take a look at the Sierra Hills' Supply List.
- We are now accepting Interdistrict Transfer Request Forms for the 2020-2021 school year. If you are looking to enroll your children in our district or renewing to continue, please submit your completed forms to Shae Wall at the District Office.
- Are you interested in After school care for the 2018-2019 School Year? Please fill out an interest form, and a member of the Owl's Nest will be in touch with you shortly. You may also review our handbook.
- Want to send a shout-out to a staff member that made an impact on your student? Recognize the staff that gave a HOOT!
- If you are a prospective family enrolling at our school & are interested in visiting our campus, please call the office to schedule a tour at (530) 878-WISE (9473).
Placer Hills Union School District is committed to ensuring that this Website is accessible to everyone. If you have any questions or suggestions regarding the accessibility of this site, please contact us, as we are continually striving to improve the experience for all visitors.
If for any reason you cannot access any of the material on our Website, please contact us: PHUSD ADA Compliance Form, and we will work to resolve the problem.
PLACER HILLS UNION SCHOOL DISTRICT NONDISCRIMINATION STATEMENT
Placer Hills Union School District Nondiscrimination Statement
Placer Hills Union School District programs, activities, and practices shall be free from unlawful discrimination, harassment, intimidation, and bullying based on actual or perceived race, color, ancestry, national origin, ethnic group identification, age, religion, marital or parental status, physical or mental disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, or gender expression; or on the basis of a person’s association with a person or group with one or more of these actual or perceived characteristics.
If you believe you have been subjected to discrimination, harassment, intimidation, or bullying, you should immediately contact the school site principal and/or, Superintendent - CCR Title 5 and Title IX Officer, at Placer Hills District Office 530-878-2606 A copy of PHUSD uniform complaint or PHUSD non-discrimination policy are available upon request.
If you believe you have been subjected to discrimination, harassment, intimidation, or bullying, you should immediately contact the school site principal and/or Superintendent - CCR Title 5 and Title IX Officer, at 530-878-2606 A copy of PHUSD uniform complaint or PHUSD non-discrimination policy are available upon request.