Sierra Hills School
Helpful, Outstanding, Ownership, Truthful
News & Events:
- *NEW* - Coming Soon - Beginning February 1st, Transitional Kindergarten and Kindergaten Registration Packets will be available to pick up at the Sierra Hills School office. Office hours are 7:45 - 4:00 pm.
- *NEW* - Expanded TK Program: Great News, the Sierra Hills Transitional Kindergarten Program has been expanded. We now accept students beyond the December 2nd date. If you would like more information, or to schedule a tour, please contact the school office at (530) 878 - WISE (9473)
- *NEW* - After School Care is available at Sierra Hills School. Our Owl's Nest is a wonderful environment for students to go afterschool to receive a social, emotional and academically fostering environment. Open every school day until 6:00 p.m. Check with the office for more information.
- *NEW* - HOLA! Spanish is at Sierra Hills. Thank you to the Placer Hills Education Foundation (PHEF) for sponsoring spanish in our classrooms. Sra. Kimbrell is a wonderful addition to the campus, attending each classroom 2 times per week to help our students make those beginnig steps toward second language aquisition!
- Want to send a shout-out to a staff member that made an impact on your student? Click here to recognize the staff that gave a HOOT!
- If you are a prospective family enrolling at our school & are interested in visiting our campus, please call the office to schedule a tour at (530)878-9473.
- Placer County Book Mobile - Click here for the schedule which can be found Fridays at the Meadow Vista Community Center at 3:00PM.
PLACER HILLS UNION SCHOOL DISTRICT NONDISCRIMINATION STATEMENT
Placer Hills Union School District Nondiscrimination Statement
Placer Hills Union School District programs, activities, and practices shall be free from unlawful discrimination, harassment, intimidation, and bullying based on actual or perceived race, color, ancestry, national origin, ethnic group identification, age, religion, marital or parental status, physical or mental disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, or gender expression; or on the basis of a person’s association with a person or group with one or more of these actual or perceived characteristics.
If you believe you have been subjected to discrimination, harassment, intimidation, or bullying, you should immediately contact the school site principal and/or, Superintendent - CCR Title 5 and Title IX Officer, at Placer Hills District Office 530-878-2606 A copy of PHUSD uniform complaint or PHUSD non-discrimination policy are available upon request.
If you believe you have been subjected to discrimination, harassment, intimidation, or bullying, you should immediately contact the school site principal and/or Superintendent - CCR Title 5 and Title IX Officer, at 530-878-2606 A copy of PHUSD uniform complaint or PHUSD non-discrimination policy are available upon request.
Placer Hills Union School District is committed to ensuring that this Website is accessible to everyone. If you have any questions or suggestions regarding the accessibility of this site, please contact us, as we are continually striving to improve the experience for all visitors.
If for any reason you cannot access any of the material on our Website, please contact us: PHUSD ADA Compliance Form, and we will work to resolve the problem.