Sierra Hills School
Helpful, Outstanding, Ownership, Truthful
News & Events:
- No School Monday, November 11th in honor of Veterans day. Thank you all for your service.
- Robotics Club is full until Session 4. If you would like to secure a spot starting in January, please fill out the participation form (but do not include a check yet) and the instructor will contact you in December. Please check the schedule for meeting times.
- 2019 - 2020 Bus Passes are now available at the District office. Please bring in your Bus Pass Application to the district office to receive yours. At that time they will help you identify your child's route. There are also Newly Updated FAQ's and Bus Rules.
- Looking for ways to support our school? Donations are being accepted for the upcoming school year. Please take a look at the Sierra Hills' Supply List.
- We are now accepting Interdistrict Transfer Request Forms for the 2019-2020 school year. If you are looking to enroll your children in our district or renewing to continue, please submit your completed forms to Shae Wall at the District Office.
- Are you interested in After school care for the 2018-2019 School Year? Please fill out an interest form, and a member of the Owl's Nest will be in touch with you shortly. You may also review our handbook.
- Want to send a shout-out to a staff member that made an impact on your student? Recognize the staff that gave a HOOT!
- If you are a prospective family enrolling at our school & are interested in visiting our campus, please call the office to schedule a tour at (530) 878-WISE (9473).
Placer Hills Union School District is committed to ensuring that this Website is accessible to everyone. If you have any questions or suggestions regarding the accessibility of this site, please contact us, as we are continually striving to improve the experience for all visitors.
If for any reason you cannot access any of the material on our Website, please contact us: PHUSD ADA Compliance Form, and we will work to resolve the problem.
PLACER HILLS UNION SCHOOL DISTRICT NONDISCRIMINATION STATEMENT
Placer Hills Union School District Nondiscrimination Statement
Placer Hills Union School District programs, activities, and practices shall be free from unlawful discrimination, harassment, intimidation, and bullying based on actual or perceived race, color, ancestry, national origin, ethnic group identification, age, religion, marital or parental status, physical or mental disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, or gender expression; or on the basis of a person’s association with a person or group with one or more of these actual or perceived characteristics.
If you believe you have been subjected to discrimination, harassment, intimidation, or bullying, you should immediately contact the school site principal and/or, Superintendent - CCR Title 5 and Title IX Officer, at Placer Hills District Office 530-878-2606 A copy of PHUSD uniform complaint or PHUSD non-discrimination policy are available upon request.
If you believe you have been subjected to discrimination, harassment, intimidation, or bullying, you should immediately contact the school site principal and/or Superintendent - CCR Title 5 and Title IX Officer, at 530-878-2606 A copy of PHUSD uniform complaint or PHUSD non-discrimination policy are available upon request.