Spanish is provided to all TK-3rd grade students.
Sierra Hills School
Helpful, Outstanding, Ownership, Truthful
Transitional Kindergarten & Kindergarten Packets are now available!
Transitional Kindergarten - If your child's birthday is between April 2013 and March 2014 stop by the Sierra Hills School office to pick up an enrollment packet.
Kindergarten - If your child will be 5 by September 2nd, we would love to have them be a Woodsy Owl! Come by the Sierra Hills office for a Kindergarten enrollment packet!
News & Events:
- Looking for ways to support our school? Donations are being accepted for the upcoming school year. Click here to view Sierra Hills' Supply List.
- We are now accepting Interdistrict Transfer Request Forms for the 2018-2019 school year. If you are looking to enroll your children in our district or renewing to continue, please submit your completed forms to Kathy Yang at the District Office.
- Are you interested in Afters school care for the 2018-2019 School Year? Please click here to fill out an interest form, and a member of the Owl's Nest will be in touch with you shortly. You may also review our handbook here(Coming Soon).
- Enroll in our Summer Robotics Program at Weimar Hills School where students will get to explore the world of Robotics using Lego Mindstorm NXT Kits.
- Sierra Hills School is now accepting Transitional Kindergarten and Kindergarten Registration Packets & will be available to pick up at the Sierra Hills School office. Office hours are 7:45 - 4:00 pm.
- Expanded TK Program: Great News, the Sierra Hills Transitional Kindergarten Program has been expanded. We now accept students beyond the December 2nd date. If you would like more information, or to schedule a tour, please contact the school office at (530) 878 - WISE (9473)
- Want to send a shout-out to a staff member that made an impact on your student? Click here to recognize the staff that gave a HOOT!
- If you are a prospective family enrolling at our school & are interested in visiting our campus, please call the office to schedule a tour at (530) 878-WISE (9473).
PLACER HILLS UNION SCHOOL DISTRICT NONDISCRIMINATION STATEMENT
Placer Hills Union School District Nondiscrimination Statement
Placer Hills Union School District programs, activities, and practices shall be free from unlawful discrimination, harassment, intimidation, and bullying based on actual or perceived race, color, ancestry, national origin, ethnic group identification, age, religion, marital or parental status, physical or mental disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, or gender expression; or on the basis of a person’s association with a person or group with one or more of these actual or perceived characteristics.
If you believe you have been subjected to discrimination, harassment, intimidation, or bullying, you should immediately contact the school site principal and/or, Superintendent - CCR Title 5 and Title IX Officer, at Placer Hills District Office 530-878-2606 A copy of PHUSD uniform complaint or PHUSD non-discrimination policy are available upon request.
If you believe you have been subjected to discrimination, harassment, intimidation, or bullying, you should immediately contact the school site principal and/or Superintendent - CCR Title 5 and Title IX Officer, at 530-878-2606 A copy of PHUSD uniform complaint or PHUSD non-discrimination policy are available upon request.
Placer Hills Union School District is committed to ensuring that this Website is accessible to everyone. If you have any questions or suggestions regarding the accessibility of this site, please contact us, as we are continually striving to improve the experience for all visitors.
If for any reason you cannot access any of the material on our Website, please contact us: PHUSD ADA Compliance Form, and we will work to resolve the problem.